Mesh belt type sludge dewatering machine // Mesh belt type filter press-mainly uses spiral pressure filter screen. Spiral pressure filter screen adds filler wire to the spiral ring to reduce air permeability and reduce material loss on the screen.
The mesh belt type sludge dewaterer filter belt's lift force is realized by the air cylinder, so that the two filter belts maintain a constant lift force. At the same time, it will not cause the force change due to the change of the feeding amount, which is convenient for operation and management. The correction of the filter press is a pneumatic correction control system, which has a cylinder and a correction detector. When the filter belt runs off one side, it automatically presses the correction device and returns to the cylinder to make the filter belt run to the other side. Automatic leveling system, when entering the filter belt of the sludge, it first enters the leveling box. A double-headed stirrer is set in the box to make the sludge even to both sides of the filter belt, which improves the efficiency of gravity dehydration and reduces the pressure. Dehydration load in the dehydration zone.
>>> Mesh belt dewatering machine
Suitable for food, pharmaceutical, chemical, alcohol, vinegar, coal washing, mining, paper washing, sludge dewatering and drying industries.
>>> Net belt sludge dewatering machine model LDNS
LDDY-1000 -8 ~ 10m3 / hour;
LDDY-1500 -12 ~ 15 cubic meters / hour;
LDDY-2000 -18 ~ 22 cubic meters / hour;
LDDY-2500 -20 ~ 30 cubic meters / hour;
LDDY-3000 -30 ~ 40m3 / hour;
LDDY-3500 -50 ~ 60m3 / hour.
操作流程 >>> Net belt sludge dewatering machine operation process
1. Check and tighten the screws of each fastening part.
2. Check the relevant horizontal, vertical, and parallel conditions of the feeding hopper, dewatering roller, and guide roller.
3． Use a rope to go around the running route of the upper, middle, and lower filter belts, and check whether there are any obstacles to their operation.
4． Check the lubrication of each lubricating part and refill it.
5. Connect the motor wiring and other pipelines, check the rotation of the motor, and see if the direction of the filter screen is correct.
6. Adjust the water spray angle and water pressure of the flushing pipe.
7. Check the synchronization status of both sides of the filter belt, corrector and tensioner.
8. Check the flexibility of all pneumatic components.
9. Connect the filter belt along the running route of the filter belt.
10． Thoroughly rinse the upper and lower filter belts and related pipes.
11. Start the air compressor. After the air pressure is normal, adjust the filter belt tension and turn on the flushing water.
12. Connect the power of the host, slowly increase the motor speed, and observe the operation of the machine to ensure that there are no abnormal conditions, then increase the vehicle speed to the normal operating speed.
13. After the machine is running normally, open the feeding valve and observe the discharge at the same time, control the thickness of the slurry 15-20mm, and the discharge concentration is above 28%
14. Close the slurry gate and dosing device first when stopping, and stop feeding and dosing.
15. The machine continues to run until the filter belt is rinsed, and then the main motor is turned off.
16. Turn off the compressor and turn off the flushing water.