Product introduction of belt filter press
The belt filter press is a new model successfully developed based on the introduction of foreign filter press technology. The device is wound by two filter belts on a series of rollers arranged in sequence and different sizes. A filter press that removes moisture from the slurry by pressing and shearing. It has the advantages of continuous operation, high degree of automation, energy saving, and convenient use and maintenance. It is a kind of sludge dewatering and reduction treatment. Ideal equipment.
Features of belt filter press equipment
1. The main machine is welded by national standard square tube. The surface is blast-blasted with high pressure to remove rust and oxide scale. It is sprayed with four layers of fluorocarbon paint to resist acid and alkali corrosion for over ten years.
2. The key parts are made of high-performance stainless steel, including the main dewatering roller, fender, water tank, waterproof cover, nozzle, etc.
3. The bearing seat is made of high-paying cast iron, with a fully sealed structure. The bearing is an excellent double-row roller bearing, which is guaranteed for three years.
4. Squeeze roller, transmission roller and guide roller are high-quality seamless steel tube outer wear-resistant rubber, which is guaranteed for three years.
5, using high-strength, good water permeability, not easy to block, easy to clean, easy to disassemble high-quality filters, choose different filters according to different physical characteristics of sludge.
Structure of belt filter press
Mixing device, distribution device, gravity dewatering device, wedge-shaped dewatering device, high-pressure dewatering device for squeeze roller, automatic dosing system, air compressor, gas and electricity control system, etc.
Belt filter press workflow
(1) Dense dehydration: chemical pretreatment stage
The belt filter press has high requirements for flocculation effect. This machine uses a unique dosing mixer to achieve rapid flocculation and achieve the best flocculation effect.
(2) Gravity dehydration: gravity concentration dehydration stage
The sludge is evenly fed into the mesh belt through the distribution bucket. The sludge runs forward with the filter belt. The free water flows into the water receiving tank through the filter belt under its own weight. The main role is to remove the free water from the sludge and make the sludge flow. Reduced performance in preparation for further compression.
(3) Low / medium pressure dehydration: wedge pre-pressure dehydration stage
After gravity dehydration, it is still difficult to meet the requirements for sludge fluidity in the squeeze dewatering section. The slight squeeze dewatering after this stage ensures the smooth dewatering of the sludge.
(4) High-pressure dehydration: the stage of wafer squeeze dehydration
The upper and lower filter belts are used to repeatedly squeeze and shear the filter cake around the press roller to remove a large amount of capillary action water, so that the water content of the filter cake is gradually reduced.
Application range of belt filter press
The belt filter press has the characteristics of large processing capacity, and is particularly suitable for dewatering tailings mud such as iron ore, copper ore, lead-zinc ore, fluorite ore, bauxite ore, rare earth ore, etc. Dewatering operations such as sludge. Water content of mud cake after treatment: <40%